zondag 10 januari 2016

January List #1

Hi!

I had an idea for this month... January Lists! This is basically me making a list of my top 5 (or less/more) movies, tv-shows, books and youtubers/instagrammers. 4 Lists in total. I thought it would be fun to compare this years list with next years. A kind of tradition!

Week 1: My favorite tv-shows!

1. Once Upon A Time
2. Heroes Reborn
3. Teen Wolf
4. Glee

I still need to watch lots of other tv-shows that my friends recommended. These are Doctor Who, Reign and Pretty Little Liars. I hope I'll have time to watch them! But these four above are my favorites now. THEY ARE SO GOOD.

4. Glee
Let's start this list with Glee! Glee is the first American tv-show I've ever watched. I started watching it when I was around twelve years old, together with my mom. It's about a glee club at an american high school. The kids who participate the glee club are most of the time being bullied. There are a lot of arguments all the time and everyone has to learn how to accept each other. The best thing about this tv-show is the songs. They all sing them in a slightly different way and make you really happy.

Favorite Character: Quinn




3. Teen Wolf
The title speaks for itself. This tv-show is about a boy, Scott, who is bitten by a wolf. He tells his best friend Stiles what happened and at first he doesn't know what's happening to him. He can hear better, smell better and he can even see better. When he finally discovers he is a werewolf, he denies it. I love this series because of the characters. Scott is a normal boy, but get's in touch with the supernatural.

Favorite Characters: Stiles & Lydia


2. Heroes Reborn
This series was called 'Heroes' at first, but now (several years later) they started again with Heroes Reborn. This tv-show has only started yet and I already love it! It's about a boy, Tommy, a girl, Malina, a man Luke Collins and a Japanese girl Miko. They all have something in common. They're EVO's. This means they are humans with powers. Tommy, for example, can teleport everything: even himself. 

Favorite Character: Tommy



1. Once Upon A Time
And now... My number 1! Once Upon A Time is a tv-show about a woman named Emma. She is 28 years old when her son (which she gave up for adoption 11 years ago) finds her and takes her to a place called Storybrooke. He claims everyone in that town is from a fairytale. Emma doesn't believe him, but really wants to stay with her son, Henry. The mayor of the town, Regina, doesn't want Emma to stay. Regina is also known as the Evil Queen. I love this so much because the fairytales are not like how you used to know them and everyone is perfectly casted!

Favorite Characters: Peter Pan (season 3), Captain Hook and Emma.





Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie plaatsen

Leuk dat je op mijn blog kijkt! En heel lief als je een berichtje achterlaat!