Thursday 21 May 2020

printable planets


kisses from mars!

☆ ☆ ☆

Have you ever wanted to go to space? Fret not! It is almost possible! With these stickers you can float amongst the stars and visit distant planets, to discover life in outer space!


That was all a very cumbersome way of telling you that I made these little planets for you to download (if you want to)! I am following a course in Graphic Design and learned how to properly turn my illustrations into online digital images, with a proper mask to also use them as a png! 

To not make this the most boring post ever I also included a little playlist with some songs I am loving at the moment. Stay safe, stay happy, I’ll speak to you soon!

love,
Eva ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog! & it's so sweet of you to leave a message!

01 09 10