Sunday 8 September 2019

time for a (little) change!


Hi everyone!

Just a quick little announcement... I've decided to start posting in English! It was time for a little change. Just something to make me fall in love with blogging even more. I love the English language and think it will be a great way to practice writing. If you want to translate my posts to another language, you can find the translate button in the bar on the right! Other than that not much will change here... I hope I can provide more content of the things I love and share them with you. Blogging is one of my favourite hobbies and I'd kind of forgotten that the past few months. But if you see me writing in Dutch again in a couple of weeks ignore this post! Then this experiment might have failed... 

See you soon!

love,
Eva

4 comments :

  1. oeeh nice! i will comment in english too then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA that last sentence! Good luck sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you taking this step! I hope you'll end up liking it :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog! & it's so sweet of you to leave a message!

01 09 10